Hammers Are Cool

Friday, February 02, 2007

Nice Time Last Night

We had the honor and priviledge of having my wonderful mother (and father) choose OUR family to spend her birthday with. It was awesome. Too bad the other siblings weren't here to enjoy this special day with our mother. My wonderful wife, Justin/Krista and BJ all joined Mom and Dad at a rather fancy meal at the local Sizzler, complete with plenty of A1 and unlimited salad bar. Nothing left wanting for MY mother on HER Birthday you know. We were sorry to see them go after they spent more of the evening, chatting and enjoying each others' company, at which time Sweet Pea joined in the celebration and spectacular evening as it wound down. Sweet Pea tried to give Mom B-Day kisses on the mouth, but those weren't very appropriate. I'm sure the others wished Mom well, but it sure was nice to be the chosen one this special day. Now I've written another blog. I'm sure you'll want more like them all the time! Love and Hugs to those who WEREN'T at Mom's special day!

3 Comments:

  • At 2:25 PM, Blogger Good Old Mom said…

    IT WAS WONDERFUL....bUT you failed to mention the beautiful earrings and the wonderful scented candle that you gave me....I thought you would mention those....Thanks again for the lovely meal and fellowship....MOM

     
  • At 3:16 PM, Blogger Scott said…

    I would've BUT didn't want to rub it into my siblings since they weren't here to enjoy your special day....

     
  • At 10:22 AM, Blogger Susie said…

    She spends milestone birthdays with ME. The off years she tosses at you and Steve, since they're less important.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home