Hammers Are Cool

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Hardly seems like yesterday but a year ago today we were witnessing the marriage of Adam and Melody....that started our year of travels.....from which I am still tired...hehehe.....

I really miss not having new things to read on this blog so all of you need to get busy so that you can keep me informed of what is going on....otherwise....I have NO LIFE.....

I am almost finished washing....still have some sheets to do but I am almost done....yeah....I love you all the mostus and bestus MOM

2 Comments:

  • At 8:19 PM, Blogger wyn said…

    One year married already. How time flies! What a blessing Melody is to our family.

     
  • At 7:01 PM, Blogger Scott said…

    Amen to that! Her and Krista get along which makes my two daughter in laws (thus far) even more awesome than they already were individually!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home