Hammers Are Cool

Thursday, June 07, 2007

So I have attached some pictures of Daniel and of Steven and his new drum set. He really wants to take lessons but the guy that I talked to thinks he's just a little to young. He needs to be able to clap back patterns to him for him to be ready to start lessons. Steven can't wait and we are thinking we were crazy for buying him a set. But it has always been a circus around here and the pictures below prove that.





This is Daniel smiling, sleeping and Steven loving on his little bro. Steven wants to lay with Daniel almost every morning. By the way this is at least a month old picture because Steven has not had his BEBE (plug) for over three weeks. We are very proud of him. He decided that it broke and he did not want it anymore so he throw it away. So we ran with that. So far so good, only a few times that he has asked for it.





For your laughing pleasure, yes this is my redneck husband flying a kite with my son. But since Ryan did not have any string he just used his fishing pole. I stood outside and laughed telling him that this was very ghetto. But I knew that you would enjoy laughing at him with me so here are the pictures. I also included new pictures of Daniel he's getting huge (almost 11 pounds) and he is smiling like crazy. I can't wait to see some of you next month and I am very sad to miss others of you. Love you all very much.
Ang, Ryan, Steven and Dan the Man or Danny as Steven calls him.lol



What you can't see is the little Mexican kids in the park that are laughing at Ryan as well.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:45 PM, Blogger Scott said…

    What the heck is wrong with fishing pole? I think that's quite creative, quetto? what's that, and quite the father thing....wtg Ryan!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home